Search Our Jobs
Search jobs based on the skills and experience in your LinkedIn profile.Start Matching Jobs
Full time, Part time, and PRN – Family Nurse Practitioner – Opportunities Available – West Lafayette, INApply Now Job ID 703463 Date posted 09/03/2015
- Provide episodic and chronic care, screening, and education to our Take Care Health patients.
- Is flexible in staffing the clinics; is able to float the market and adjust schedules to meet market and patient needs.
- Committed to excellence, best practices, and superior customer service with every patient.
- Extend warm, compassionate care to all with a respect for the diversity of all patients.
- Participate in a collegial fashion with all Take Care Health System colleagues.
- Support and follow the most current evidence-based guidelines of practice in providing quality patient care.
- Provide diagnostic screenings and common vaccinations as outlined in Take Care Health Systems’ evidence-based guidelines.
- Participate in ongoing Quality Assurance audits to include Peer Review, CP Review, Medication Administration review, and continuing education.
- Achieve company objectives related to healthcare quality, patient engagement, and finances.
- Advocates clinic services to patients, store customers, and the local community by consistently executing promotional program elements including signage, promotional codes/offers, and conducting local outreach.
- Competency in utilizing electronic medical records and information systems to provide superior patient care documentation.
- Participate in ongoing professional education.
- Maintain current state licensure and national certification.
- Participate in national, state, and local Nurse Practitioner organizations.
- Continuously communicate with Take Care Clinics’ leadership to enhance our patient- centric experiences.
- Clinics are open 7 days a week, 363 days a year and staffed each day by our Take Care Providers.
- Performs other duties as deemed necessary by the Market Manager, Regional Vice President and Chief Nurse Practitioner Officer.
- Licensure requirements.
- Valid Advanced Practice State License issued by the State Board of Nursing.
- Valid accreditation from the AANP or ANCC as a Family Nurse Practitioner.
- Valid Prescriptive Authority (per state practice requirements).
- Meet and maintain all legal requirements per state and national statutes to practice within state (for your market) as a family nurse practitioner.
- CPR Certification.
- Minimum of eight (8) months of family nurse practitioner clinical experience.
- Recent experience with pediatric patients (18 months and older).
- Meet and maintain all legal requirements per state and national statutes.
- Team oriented and passionate about growing TCHS
- Enthusiastic in the delivery of compassionate, quality patient-centric care.
- Excellent communication skills that will enable the Nurse Practitioner to provide an informed patient experience, and promote the clinic’s services within the clinics, our retail partner, and the community.
- Basic business skills that will foster an exceptional patient experience from check-in through check-out (including: cash collection, insurance information gathering) through our EMR
- Ability to complete training and utilize the TCHS electronic medical record and information systems.
- Strong organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
- Pleasant interpersonal demeanor and ability to work with all levels of associates and leadership.
- Work up to a 12 hour shift
- Sit up to 6-8 hours/day
- Stand up to 4-6 hours/day
- Bend to reach supplies/materials occasionally
- Reach with hands and arms in excess of 20 inches frequently throughout the day
- Reach to elevated supplies/materials, occasionally to heights of 72-75 inches, and regularly to heights of 55-65 inches
- Use a step-stool, as necessary, to reach elevated materials
- Lift materials up to 10 pounds frequently, up to 20 pounds occasionally
- Grasp patient diagnosis tools
- Key information into a computer workstation
Take Care Health Systems is proud to be an equal opportunity employer of nice people! M/F/D/V
Servicing areas of; Lafayette, Frankfort, Crawfordsville, Lebanon, Logansport, Kokomo, Danville, Zionsville, Brownsburg, Westfield, Peru, Greencastle, Noblesville, Speedway